Plaintiffs agree to a settlement in a class-action lawsuit against Mitsubishi Motor Mfg. of America Inc. and Mitsubishi Motor Sales of America Inc. The suit, alleging brake defects on ’99 models of the Mitsubishi Galant, is dropped after a deal is made to give Galant owners and lessees one or more of the following: reimbursement for qualifying brake repairs, free brake inspection and repair under certain conditions or a voucher for $25 in future service if no brake problems have been ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Settles Lemon-Law Suit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.