Mitsubishi Motors Corp. will use the 76th Geneva International Motor Show, Feb. 28- March 12, to unveil its Concept-EZ MIEV (Mitsubishi In-wheel Electric Vehicle) concept vehicle and the Colt CZC convertible small car. The Concept-EZ MIEV, a continuation of the auto maker’s MIEV electric vehicle study, uses lithium-ion battery packs to drive four 27-hp in-wheel motors. (See related story: Mitsubishi Mulls Minicar for U.S.) The in-wheel motors mean the Concept-EZ has no central ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi to Show MIEV Concept, Colt Convertible At Geneva" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.