Mitsubishi Motors North America Inc. (MMNA) is displaying six customized concept vehicles and launching its North American Ralliart performance parts program at the Specialty Equipment Market Assn. trade show in Las Vegas this week. Three of the concept vehicles on display, the Mitsubishi Eclipse Ralliart and Rally Raider and Street Raider pickups, were created by the auto maker’s design center in Cypress, CA. Road Race Engineering of Sante Fe Springs, CA, and Rockford Corp. handled the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Shows Concepts, Launches Ralliart at SEMA" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.