The Irish government signs an agreement to promote the eco-car industry, with Mitsubishi Motors Corp. supplying a fleet of 15 trial electric vehicles. Ireland’s first EV test project will be conducted by Trinity College Dublin’s School of Engineering for the government-owned Electricity Supply Board. Mitsubishi’s all-electric i-MiEV will be used throughout the country to support the planning and implementation of the ESB’s nationwide charging infrastructure. The EVs will be made ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi to Supply Test EVs in Ireland" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.