Mitsubishi in Thailand will replace aging Strada (above) with new pickup truck. Mitsubishi Motors Corp. plans to expand its assembly plant in Chon Buri, Thailand, and build a new 1-ton pickup as part of its effort to make Thailand its light-truck production base for exports worldwide. Rolf Eckrodt, Mitsubishi president and CEO, plans to visit the auto makers’ subsidiaries in Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore next week and reportedly will outline the new strategy in Bangkok on Jan ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Thailand to Expand Plant to Produce New Pickup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.