Mitsubishi Motors (Thailand) Co. Ltd. exports its 1 millionth 1-ton pickup truck and introduces the Triton Million Edition pickup to mark the milestone. “The Triton has become a symbol of Mitsubishi Thailand’s drive to excel and take its place as a world-leading auto maker,” President Michiro Imai says in a statement. “Today’s success is doubtless another step on that path, as well as a further step for Thailand toward becoming ‘the Detroit of Asia’.” Mitsubishi Thailand says it exports ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Thailand Exports 1 Millionth Pickup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.