Mitsubishi Motors (Thailand) Co. Ltd. confirms its commitment to spend 8 billion baht ($248 million) on its eco-car in Thailand. The auto maker expects to begin production of the 1.3L gasoline-powered small car in September 2011 and launch sales in March 2012, the Thai Board of Investment says. Board Secretary General Atchaka Sribunrung announced the schedule after meeting with Mitsubishi Motors (Thailand) President Nobuyuki Murahashi and Mitsubishi Motors Corp. Product Strategies and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Thailand to Launch Eco-Car Output Next Year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.