Mitsubishi Motors (Thailand) Ltd. is taking orders for its all-new Lancer EX, the first mass-produced flexible-fuel vehicle to be built in response to the Thai government's policy on the environment and energy. The Lancer EX is available with a 1.8L or 2.0L gasoline engine. The 1.8L model has three variants that can run on gasoline and ethanol up to E85. The 2.0L model is available in one version that can operate on E20 gasoline. The auto maker has set a sales target of 4,000 units by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Thailand Taking Orders for Flex-Fuel Lancer" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.