VIENNA – Production of the Peugeot 4007 and Citroen C-Crosser cross/utility vehicles will be transferred from Mitsubishi Motors Corp.’s Mizushima, Japan, plant to its Netherlands Car BV (NedCar) operation. The CUVs, which are clones of the Mitsubishi Outlander, are destined for European Union countries, as well as Norway and Switzerland. The transfer will be effective in January. NedCar, 100% owned by Mitsubishi, currently builds the European Colt family of compact cars and will add ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi to Transfer Outlander-Based CUVs to NedCar" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.