Mitsubishi Motors Corp.’s two largest cars in North America are in a holding pattern, as the auto maker debates what to do with them. The Galant sedan, last new as an ’04, might shrink in size. But the future of the Eclipse, last all-new in the ‘06 model year and synonymous with Mitsubishi, is undetermined. “We’re struggling with what to do,” Mitsubishi Motors North America Inc. Executive Vice President John Koenig tells Ward’s in a recent interview. “We’re still not sure what we’re ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Unsure of Future Galant, Eclipse Models" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.