Mitsubishi Motors North America Inc. makes mid-cycle model updates to its Endeavor cross/utility vehicle while lowering the price tag for the ’04 ½ model year, in an effort to prop up waning sales. The auto maker adds 10 hp to the Endeavor’s 3.8L V-6 engine, bringing power to 225 hp at 5,000 rpm. Mitsubishi says it also is making $780 worth of equipment standard. New features include a towing prep package with a fullsize spare tire for the XLS and Limited models, as well as an optional ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Updates Endeavor, Drops Price" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.