CHICAGO – Less than two years out of the box, Mitsubishi Motors Corp. revamps its Lancer small car and adds an engine upgrade to the Lancer lineup for the ’04 model year. Mitsubishi uses the Chicago Auto Show to take the wraps off the Lancer Ralliart – a mid-level, performance-minded incarnation of the Lancer subcompact that plays upon the auto maker’s strong rally racing heritage. Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution It likely is the first of many Ralliart-designated vehicles ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Updates Lancer, Adds Sporty Edition" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.