TOKYO – Former DaimlerChrysler AG turnaround specialist Rolf Eckrodt and his team of 74 expatriate executives remain upbeat about resuscitating Mitsubishi Motors Corp. (MMC) despite a severe setback this year in the U.S., the company's most profitable market. "We have made significant progress and improved results in each region except North America," says MMC President and CEO Eckrodt, reporting results for the first six months of fiscal year 2003, ending March 31, 2004. Rolf ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi U.S. Sales Slump Stalls Turnaround Plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.