CANBERRA – Mitsubishi Motors Australia Ltd. kicks off the battle of the big cars, as it launches its new large sedan – the Mitsubishi 380. More importantly, the success or failure of the all-new 380 may determine whether the auto maker has a future as a manufacturer in Australia. Mitsubishi 380, to be unveiled next month, replaces this Magna. The make-or-break car, costing more than A$600 million ($455 million) to develop, is the result of the most-exhaustive research ever ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi's Hopes Ride on Success of New 380 Sedan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.