Asian brands saw mixed results in J.D. Power’s Initial Quality Survey results for the ’05 model year. Fifteen vehicles from Toyota Motor Corp. brands Toyota, Lexus and Scion took top honors in the 18 segments of the ’05 IQS. However, Honda Motor Co. Ltd.’s Honda brand fell eight places, with 112 problems per 100 vehicles in the ’05 model year vs. 99 PP100 in ’04. “Obviously we are not satisfied with the results and we are looking to address them,” a Honda spokesman tells Ward’s of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mixed Results for Asian Brands in J.D. Power Survey" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.