Other car companies may be backing away from the sporty coupe segment in this era of trucks and sport/utility vehicles, but Mitsubishi Motor Sales of America Inc. is marching forward with its edgy new '00 Eclipse, which goes on sale in September. The new model, based on the Galant platform, is the third generation of a car that debuted in 1989 and was first redone in 1995. Mitsubishi Motors Corp.'s Cypress, CA, design studio created the coupe's new sculpted look, which takes cues ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MMSA Readies '00 Eclipse; Drops 3000GT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.