Despite expected production cuts as a result of waning sales, total North American output for September will reach 1,296,589 vehicles, a 1.0% improvement over last year’s 1,283,970, Ward’s forecasts. Light-vehicle production is expected to tally 1,268,054 units, edging 3.1% ahead of the 1,230,478 cars and trucks built in like-2006. Related document: <i>Ward’s</i> September/October North American Vehicle Production Outlook A reduction in Mexican output this month is blamed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Modest North American Production Upswing to Ebb By Year-End" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.