MADRID – The Renault Modus, a small monospace, or microvan, is the first product of the shared platform policy at the Renault-Nissan Alliance. Significantly, Renault SA's first baby on Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.'s B platform is an extension of Renault's range, rather than a replacement for an existing car. Renault will build up to 315,000 Modus vehicles annually at its Valladolid plant. "Our ambition is to conquest new customers and to express our will to regain the leadership of Segment ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Modus First Renault From Joint B-Platform With Nissan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.