General Motors Corp. has plans to unveil at the Detroit auto show next month a production version of the 1998 Pontiac Montana Thunder concept minivan. Thunder will be available as a package option for Montana buyers beginning in the '01 model year. Cost, volume and production start up are unavailable at this time. A Pontiac-GMC spokesman refused to comment on future products. Keeping in line with the concept's billing as a performance activity vehicle, Thunder features include Ram Air ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Montana Thunder to Strike in Detroit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.