Aimed at “domestic intenders” (i.e., would-be Chrysler Town & Country buyers), Ford Motor Co. gives its ’04 Mercury Monterey a premium price tag. The new van, which shares its architecture with the ’04 Ford Freestar, starts at $29,995 – including destination and delivery. A Town & Country with comparable wheelbase starts at $27,490 – including destination and delivery. Mercury Monterey “Monterey leads the product renaissance at Mercury and re-energizes our brand with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Monterey Sticker Tops Town & Country; Freestar Below $25,000" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.