Black days are ahead for Chrysler Group LLC. Twelve months ago, this prediction would have had a markedly different connotation. But now, to Pietro Gorlier, it means the auto maker is poised to make a fashion statement. “We see, at the moment, that there is an increased interest not only in chrome, but for black,” says Gorlier, president and CEO-MOPAR service, parts and customer care. Could this mean a line of black wheels? Black grilles? Gorlier is mum on details. But the MOPAR ’10 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MOPAR in the Black" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.