CENTER LINE, MI – Chrysler Group’s Mopar parts operation will put its brand on a vehicle for the second time, unveiling the Mopar ’11 here, a dressed up, higher output version of the Charger SRT. The new Mopar ’11 builds on the brand’s first model, the Mopar ’10, a limited-run rendition of the Dodge Challenger. The new model, priced at $39,750 and available for retail this summer, will be capable of 0-60 mph (97 km/h) sprints in the low 5-second range, the auto maker says. The Mopar ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mopar Unveils Special-Edition Charger" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.