More than half of Australians who plan to buy a new vehicle within the next four years say they are considering purchasing a hybrid-electric vehicle, a recent poll by Roy Morgan Research Pty. Ltd. says. The survey of 28,812 Australians finds 60% of light- and small-car buyers are looking at HEVs, while 74% of respondents say it is more important that a vehicle be fuel-efficient than high-performance. The HEVs sold in Australia include the Toyota Prius, Honda Civic Hybrid and the Lexus ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"More Australians Considering Buying Hybrids" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.