Kia Motors Corp. President and CEO Chung Eui-sun will not be charged by prosecutors probing a Hyundai Motor Group bribery scandal, but two additional breach of trust charges have been filed against his father, Group Chairman and CEO Chung Mong-koo. Senior Prosecutor Chae Dong-wook, who is leading the investigation, tells reporters in Seoul, “While Chung Mong-koo and his son, Chung Eui-sun, are accused of causing damage to the (Hyundai Motor) Group through breach of trust, we have decided ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"More Charges Filed Against Hyundai Motor Chairman" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.