CHICAGO – General Motors Corp. may take a look at additional body styles for its upcoming Cruze compact car, but there are no plans for a hybrid version or SS performance model, a Chevrolet executive says here. “We'll have a 4-door sedan only, but will look at other options in the future,” Margaret Brooks, product marketing planner-small cars, tells the Midwest Automotive Media Assn. “Yet, given the choice, our research shows consumers want the convenience of 4 doors – whether those ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"More Cruze Body Styles Maybe, But No Hybrid, SS" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.