Fiat Auto SpA will unveil its highly anticipated “New Small” car at the Geneva auto show next week. The actual name of the car, which replaces the 22-year-old Panda, won’t be revealed until the wraps are pulled off at the show. Totally new superminis are considered among the most intriguing, and difficult to design, of all cars. Production version of AWD Simba is expected in about a year. Expectations are high. Bertone Group originally styled New Small only as a 5-door. A ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"More New Smalls from Fiat" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.