The resounding success of the Hummer H2 is paving the way for additional models to come to the brand. Hummer H2 General Motors Corp. already has said it would build another model, smaller than the H2 and dubbed the H3. Although the auto maker hasn’t confirmed it, the H3 is expected to be based on GM’s midsize SUV/pickup platform and arrive on the market as an ’04. It will be built alongside the new Chevrolet Colorado and GMC Canyon compact pickups at GM’s Shreveport, LA, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"More Planned for Hummer" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.