Porsche AG will offer a 500-hp Cayenne Turbo model beginning in December, part of a trio of new features for the luxury cross/utility vehicle. In addition to the 50 extra horsepower, the new Cayenne Turbo will get a reinforced brake system and an adapted suspension system requiring 19-in. or larger wheels. Porsche says the vehicle now can reach speeds of 167 mph (269 km/h) and make a 0-60 mph (97 km/h) run in 4.9 seconds – 0.3 seconds faster than the outgoing 450-hp model. Fuel ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"More Power on Tap for Cayenne Turbo" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.