Life for service technicians could be less frustrating thanks to new Web-based software from International Business Machines Corp. (IBM). But the software’s full impact requires getting auto makers firmly on board. IBM’s Automotive Dealer Collaboration (ADC) is an Internet portal that promises to make communications between OEMs, suppliers and dealers easier and faster. The two groups already share information electronically via Dealer Communication Systems (DCS). Many OEMs have been ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"More Time for Repairs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.