Following cuts last month, the latest production schedule revisions bring little change in overall Q3 North American output volume, but tilts toward more light trucks and fewer cars. Related document: North America Production Schedule Q3 The slate now calls for completion of 3,443,300 vehicles in July-September, down just 5,900 units from a month ago, and that includes an estimated 10,200-vehicle underbuild in July, half of which is to be made up in August and September. However, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"More Trucks, Fewer Cars in Q3 Output" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.