A short time ago, persons who ordered a new Morgan — a British-made roadster essentially unchanged for 60 years — faced delivery waiting time of eight years. This has since been cut to four years and the company is now targeting a two-year delivery time. A recent discussion on the venerable British maker's new-car launch provides the good news that production of the old model will continue — and that the company rejected the suggestion of a well-known management consultant that the way to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Morgan cuts traditional delivery time" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.