VIENNA – This year's recent Moscow auto show had a decidedly Asian accent, dominated by brands from China, India and Iran. Only a few global brands participated, primarily because another exhibition in Russia's capital directly following the first Moscow show focused on import brands. Great Wall Hover By far, the greatest number of Asian vehicles on display were produced in China. Russia is one of China's gateways to Europe. Several Chinese brands, including Great Wall, already are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Moscow Auto Show Reveals Asian Influence" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.