VIENNA – While Lada-maker OAO AvtoVAZ unveils two of its own models that will see production in the near future, Russia’s smaller car makers introduce different strategies at this year’s Moscow auto show. OAO IzhAvto exhibits two Kia Spectras at its stand. Following the start of small-scale semi-knocked-down assembly this year, the auto maker plans to launch complete-knocked-down assembly of the Spectra in August 2005. IzhAvto’s Oda pickup. For the future, the company plans to offer ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Moscow Auto Show Unveils Diverse Models" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.