So far, 90% of the 188 Rolls-Royce/Bentley dealers worldwide reportedly have indicated they plan to drop the Rolls-Royce brand and keep Bentley, says a report in the British publication Automotive World. Observers take this to mean the long-established dealers who cater to wealthy buyers of Rolls and Bentley cars believe their customers have more interest in the tradition of the Bentley and the hand-craftmanship of the existing facility in Crew, England, whereas the BMW AG-owned ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Most dealers may drop Rolls" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.