June car and light-truck deliveries in Canada fell 26.1% and 3.6%, respectively, compared with like-2008, but about two-thirds of the auto makers who sell in these segments tracked ahead of the industry, according to Ward’s data. Car sales totaled 72,134 units, down from prior-year’s 93,767. But 11 auto makers outperformed the industry, four of which were in positive territory – a significant achievement in a slumping market. Kia Motors America showed the most promise, on a percentage ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Most OEMs Track Ahead of June Sales in Canada" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.