There’s a group of people meeting in Washington these days whose eventual recommendation to the Environmental Protection Agency could have a far-reaching effect on anyone who owns a car or truck. Little has been written about their study and even less is understood about the complicated subject. Unless you are a repair technician or a vehicle engineer, you probably don’t know much about vehicle onboard diagnostic (OBD) systems. Better brush up. Normal vehicle maintenance items such as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Motorists May be Held Liable for Emission Failures" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.