SHANGHAI — Shanghai Guangdian Co. Ltd., Motorola Investment Co. Ltd. of China and Motorola of the U.S. join to form Shanghai Zhongmei Automotive Electronics Co. The company plans to manufacture body electronics and control modules, powertrain electronics and module and car kits for hands-free mobile phones. The phone will be supplied to both local and overseas vehicle makers. Zhongmei represents a total investment of US$8 million, split 40%-40%-20% by Shanghai Guangdian, Motorola China, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Motorola forms auto electronics firm" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.