DEARBORN, MI – Greg Smith’s cufflinks can be rather distracting. Graced by an eagle clenching arrows of war and olive branches, the gold jewelry looks presidential. When asked about them, Smith energetically launches into a story about a Ford Motor Co. event in California where President George H.W. Bush gave him the cufflinks. Take away the cufflinks, and Smith still has what it takes to be strong leader. At 52, he most recently led the turnaround of Ford’s once-ailing Ford Motor ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mr. Smith Takes on Wall Street" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642