Ford Motor Co.’s 2008 annual meeting of shareholders in Wilmington, DE, today lacked some of the fireworks of the past, when stockholders demanded change as profits continued to plummet. Indeed, Executive Chairman Bill Ford Jr. opened the meeting with praise for CEO Alan Mulally for the job he has done since taking the top post in 2006. “Alan Mulally has done a fantastic job, and I think you’ve seen the results every quarter. And he has done it quicker than everybody thought,” he says. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mulally Assures Stockholders Ford on Target" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.