Ford Motor Co. is in favor of a proposed plan by suppliers, dealers and the United Auto Workers union to form a cavalcade of fuel-efficient vehicles to travel to Washington, but itâs unlikely the auto maker will participate directly, a spokesman says. âI think thatâs a great story to be told of how they are partners with us,â says Mike Moran. âBut this is a grassroots effort coming from those sectors of the auto industry, and I donât think anyone is requesting support from us.â The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mulally Set to Respond to Lawmakersâ Request" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.