Canadian journalists turn their back on a homegrown superstar, naming the Ford Mustang Canadian Car of the Year for 2005. The Mustang beat out the Canadian-built Chrysler 300 in the annual Automobile Journalists Association. of Canada (AJAC) award contest. It also beat out the Honda Accord Hyrbid, although Honda Motor Co. Ltd. does not walk away empty handed as the redesigned Odyssey minivan takes home Canadian Truck of the Year. The 300 is built at Chrysler Group’s Brampton, Ont., ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mustang, Odyssey Top Canadian Vehicle Awards" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.