Kia Motors Corp. will show a new concept derivative of the Soul urban crossover passenger car at the 2009 North American International Auto Show in Detroit in January. The vehicle still is in development at Kia Design Center America in Irvine, CA, but the auto maker has released a drawing of the design. “If you look at the teaser sketch of the front half of the vehicle, you get some interesting cues,” a spokesman says. “If you look at the pillar on the right side, it surely is not a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mysterious Soul Concept to Bow in Detroit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.