North American light vehicle plant capacity increased in the second quarter, both from first quarter and year-ago levels, based on a quarterly analysis by Ward's. Ford Motor Co. led in the Ward's production efficiency ratings during the second quarter, after ranking second behind DaimlerChrysler Corp. in the January-March period. The industry's light vehicle capacity utilization during April-June was 95.3%, compared to 94.9% in the first quarter and 94.3% during the same period last ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"N. American Capacity Utilization Rises in 2nd Q.; Ford Tops in Efficiency" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.