Here's a new twist: an automotive supplier with a stellar brand image that wishes the market would perceive it as more of a commodity producer. Such is the paradoxical position of Italian brake-components maker Brembo. For the 25 years since it took to new levels the braking performance of Formula One racecars, Brembo has developed a reputation as the world's preeminent maker of high-performance brakes. Original equipment contracts with performance giants such as Ferrari SA and Porsche AG ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"N.A. Conquest Next for Brake Maker Brembo" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.