Here's a new twist: an automotive supplier with a stellar brand image that wishes the market would perceive it as more of a commodity producer. Such is the paradoxical position of Italian brake-components maker Brembo. For the 25 years since it took to new levels the braking performance of Formula One racecars, Brembo has developed a reputation as the world's preeminent maker of high-performance brakes. OE contracts with performance giants like Ferrari SA and Porsche AG have elevated ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"N.A. expansion next for brake-maker Brembo" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.