Nissan Europe is in an interesting position: a Japanese bit player in a market where alliance partner Renault SA is a volume brand. The European market accounts for about 16% of Nissan's total volume, says Pierre Loing, Nissan Europe general manager-product planning and strategy. Nissan Micra Nissan reports sales of 543,948 vehicles in Europe last year and is tracking 0.8% ahead of pace through the first six months of 2005, with sales of 287,410 units. The forecast is to sell about ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"N.A. Model for Nissan Europe Strategy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.