NEW ORLEANS – How hospitable for this city to stage all those parades in honor of the National Automobile Dealers Assn.’s convention here Jan. 29-Feb. 1. Well, actually the parades were for the city’s Mardi Gras celebration that starts in January and ends, oh, some time in June. Or so it seems. Let’s put it this way: New Orleans is a party town. Put another way: It’s amazing what immodest people will do in public for bead necklaces. This was the 88th NADA convention, an extraordinary ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NADA Does the Big Easy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.