National Automobile Dealers Assn. (NADA) officials met Wednesday (Oct. 13) with General Motors Corp. brass to formally object to the corporation's plan to form a network of GM-owned retail outlets under the GM Retail Holdings banner. The unprecedented meeting pitted NADA Chairman Jim Willingham against GM Chairman John F. Smith Jr., GM North America President Ronald L. Zarrella and Roy S. Roberts, group executive-North American vehicle sales, service and marketing. A joint statement ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NADA Objects to GM Retail Plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.