The 2005 North American International Auto Show in Detroit will begin Sunday, Jan. 9 with the first of the press preview days. The press preview runs through Tuesday the 11th, while industry preview days are the 12th and 13th and the charity preview is set for Friday, Jan. 14. Public days for NAIAS 2005 will run from Saturday, Jan. 15 to Sunday, Jan. 23.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NAIAS 2005 Press Days Start Jan. 9" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.