MOORESVILLE, NC – A new and novel school for auto service technicians is a big place that’s teamed up with a big name. It’s the NASCAR Technical Institute, a $12 million, 146,000-sq.-ft. (13,563-sq.-m) facility near Charlotte. The tech school is the first to teach traditional auto technology combined with advanced training for motor sports. It’s also the first auto tech school to sport the NASCAR name. The unique facility is the brainchild of NASCAR and UTI (Universal ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NASCAR Comes to the Service Bay" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.